Pandemic Protocols In Place For Summer 2021
Please be prepared with face coverings for all family members in the vehicle, as well as campers. Staff will be wearing face coverings, too.
- Each camper family will be assigned a check-in time for Sunday. You will receive this time the week prior to your camper's session.
- It is very important you arrive at camp at this time. The gate will be closed to all guests unless it is your time to check-in.
- When you arrive, staff will guide your vehicle to the designated drop-off area.
- We ask that only campers exit the vehicle, please say good-bye to your camper before they get out of the car.
- Please pack your camper's under-the-bed tubs in the trunk of the car, as staff will assist your camper in the removal and precautionary sanitizing of these items.
- Counselors will be at this designated drop off area to meet your camper
• ALL OTHER SESSIONS (INCLUDING DON LEE AT ROCKFISH) PICK-UP DAY: FRIDAY MORNING
Pick-up will be scheduled between 9:30am and 11:00am.
To allow for optimal cleaning and airing out time of cabins between camper groups, camp sessions will end on Fridays (except for Early Camp which ends on Saturday). Campers will have their luggage with them at the front gate for pick-up. We will ask that parents and family members stay in their vehicles during this time. Staff will help with the loading of the under-the-bed boxes.