Please be prepared with face coverings for all family members in the vehicle, as well as campers. Staff will be wearing face coverings, too.
- Each camper family will be assigned a check-in time for Sunday. You will receive this time the week prior to your camper's session.
- It is very important you arrive at camp at this time. The gate will be closed to all guests unless it is your time to check-in.
- When you arrive, staff will guide your vehicle to the designated drop-off area.
- We ask that only campers exit the vehicle, please say good-bye to your camper before they get out of the car.
- Please pack your camper's under-the-bed tubs in the trunk of the car, as staff will assist your camper in the removal and precautionary sanitizing of these items.
- Counselors will be at this designated drop off area to meet your camper
Pick-up will be scheduled between 7pm and 8:30pm.
To allow for optimal cleaning and airing out time of cabins between camper groups, camp sessions will end on Fridays. Campers will have their luggage with them at the fellowship hall parking lot for pick-up. We will ask that parents and family members stay in their vehicles during this time. Staff will help with the loading of the under-the-bed boxes.