CHECK-IN/PICK-UP PROCEDURES FOR SUMMER 2021
(pandemic protocols in place)
- Each camper family will be assigned a check-in time for Sunday. You will receive this time the week prior to your camper's session.
- It is very important you arrive at camp at this time. The gate will be closed to all guests unless it is your time to check-in.
- When you arrive, staff will guide your vehicle to the designated drop-off area.
- We ask that only campers exit the vehicle, please say good-bye to your camper before they get out of the car.
- Please pack your camper's under-the-bed tubs in the trunk of the car, as staff will assist your camper in the removal and precautionary sanitizing of these items.
- Counselors will be at this designated drop off area to meet your camper
REGULAR CHECK-IN/PICK-UP PROCEDURES (non-2020, 2021)
For Full-Week Campers (Weeks 1 - 9):
Check-in: Sundays 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Pick-up: Saturdays 9:45am - 11:00am
For Half-Weekers (Week 7):
Check-in: Sunday, July 18, 2021 | 2:30pm - 4:00pm
Pick-up: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 | 11:00am
Check-in: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 | 2:30pm
Pick-up: Saturday, July 24, 2021 | 9:45am - 11:00am
In order to get camp ready for the next group of campers and to make sure pick-up is conducted in a safe and orderly manner, the new gate at Camp Don Lee will be closed Saturday morning until 9:45am. At that time, parents will be welcomed into camp with staff there to greet and direct you to the location of your camper's group for pick-up. Please plan to pick up your camper between 9:45am and 11:00am. All campers must be picked up by 11:00am. This information will be shared on Fridays before pick-up via phone call and email. If you miss it, staff will direct you.
When you arrive at the camper's pick-up location, you will find your camper, their luggage and their counselors. Parents will sign out campers, receive any leftover medications, the group photo, crafts and luggage. If there are questions for the nurse or physician, they will be at the picnic tables near the store. You can check your store balance in UltraCamp and stop by the store for any last minute purchases. Lost and Found will also be in this area.
Once campers have been reunited with their families, you are welcome to stay at camp until noon, at which time all parents and their campers will be required to depart.